a job: un travail, un emploi, un "job"
- "(Jean singing) Left a good job down in the city, working for the man every night and day!"
- "You should probably find another job."
- "I'm sure you'll find the job as gratifying as I found picking up your soiled tissues and discarded chocolate wrappers for the past decade as your special assistant."
- "Doctor : It's my job, Mr. Delavigne."
- "My job is to keep you all alive during this mission."
- "My name is Brian Jones and I recently lost my job... to a camel!"
- "Your job - it is to walk around in desert and not drink water?"
- "So just do it because it is your job!"
- "It's my job."
- "You say that you lost your job to a camel?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Job' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !