a kidnapping: un enlèvement
to kidnap: enlever, kidnapper
a kidnapper: un ravisseur, un kidnappeur
- "Bruno : Excuse me doctor, but I don't go around kidnapping monkeys."
- "So what's your line of work? Kidnapping? Drug dealing?"
- "Edward : Yeah, I kind of got kidnapped by the head monkey."
- "Oh Jean... I do feel a bit guilty about stealing his fiancé but hey, you Gymglish users know what you want, and you wanted to see me kidnap Susie from her own wedding in a private helicopter."
- "Still, there is hope for the human resistance: Edward and I have kidnapped the most important and handsome robot - BrianBot!"
- "Dr. Badguy : "Kidnapping" is such an ugly word."
- "Not only did you explicitly disobey my wishes, but somehow you managed to kidnap the most feared judge in California - Frederick F."
- "One of my cousins has recently given birth, and I'm so jealous that I actually contemplated kidnapping her newborn baby!"
- "I feel very close to you since I kidnapped your monkey."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Kidnap' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !