to kiss: embrasser
a kiss: un bisou, un baiser, une bise
- "(sound of many kisses)"
- "Ruby kisses Icarus, who then falls off his chair."
- "Kisses Bruno"
- "Kisses Olga"
- "they do kiss, right?"
- "'Cause If I'm going to join the FBI, there'd better be some kissing."
- "You seem to show a definite preoccupation with men and women hugging and kissing."
- "Except that you were always trying to kiss me."
- "Who wants to kiss a drunk baby?"
- "Youri say that Kalack country was created when giant salamander Bourishnakov make kisses and sexy time with Yabadev the Cruel."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Kiss' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !