a laboratory, a "lab": un laboratoire
UK: Eight monkeys have escaped from a medical laboratory.
US: Dexter loves making things in his laboratory.
- "During the inspection of your laboratory, I observed the following"
- "Philip : Well, here we are, troops: Horatio's laboratory."
- "To the "super duper mystery solving laboratory"!"
- "Horatio : Edward... Edward... Come to my laboratory later, we'll play with my snake."
- "Please go to Horatio's laboratory at 6pm this evening, where you will be joined by fellow "volunteers", Hannah Benedict (Head of Retail) and Edward Moon (British intern)."
- "Your task is to clean the laboratory, and by extension, any monkeys therein."
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory" everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory", everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "Horatio : Yes, my monkeys, they saw him. They told me he came into my laboratory and stole my secret perfumes."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Laboratory' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !