lately: ces derniers temps, récemment
Have you seen any good movies lately? Avez-vous vu de bons films ces derniers temps?
- "I really apologize for the delay, but I've been working non-stop lately on reconfiguring the network, and I didn't have a chance to search for the keyboard until this afternoon."
- "I've had a lot of things on my mind lately."
- "You're awfully indecisive lately."
- "There seem to be a lot of light bulbs which need replacing lately, especially in the girls' offices."
- "Sigourney : Welcome everyone to my podcast "Weevil's people", my weekly spotlight on people who have been in the news lately."
- "It's been a year since the Italians won the World Cup in Germany, and lately there has been some exciting football being played in Argentina."
- "Warbuckle : Well, as you know, Pedro, I've had my share of legal difficulties lately, and these vultures want to destroy my reputation."
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "Seriously, seriously, has anyone been to the airport lately?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Lately' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !