to learn: apprendre
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I learn / I learned or learnt / I have learned or learnt
learning: apprentissage, érudition, savoir
UK: I've finally learnt how to tie my shoelaces!
US: When will you learn to toast bread?
- "Did you say I have a lot to learn?"
- "Edward : I'm sorry sir, we don't know... We haven't chosen yet... Right now it's between Kazakhstan and... England... We think it's time the Queen learnt her lesson."
- "And I'd just like to say that the complex theoretical algorithms that I learned in your calculus and trigonometry classes will help me every day in the real world, I'm sure of it."
- "I've just learned that the Delavigne Christmas e-card has been intercepted by the FBI, they've censored everything!"
- "My divorce is finally final, and my monkey has learned to copy my signature."
- "THX-1134 : It means that you need to learn a new language, Mr Warbuckle."
- "learn about the culture in this peaceful land
and better pick up women if the"
- "Please learn the "Wiggelty Woggelty Wob" pledge of allegiance (attached as a PDF)."
- "You will learn everything in time."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Learn' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !