a leg: une jambe
the (second) leg (of a competition): la (deuxième) manche, étape (d'un concours)
- "Brian : Why can't I move my arms and legs?"
- "He ate your legs and the sea turned dark"
- "I was on the phone with a very important client, about to close a six-figure deal, when Stink attacked my leg."
- "Edward : Your legs and arms?"
- "I still can't feel my legs."
- "Filipe : Moving up to the legs - oh yes, your calves are in excellent shape."
- "But I think I'll come round to pick it up myself, as soon as I find my artificial leg."
- "It's killing my legs."
- "Nickel is too soft, there's a huge dent in Mr Delavigne's head and his legs are all twisted."
- "Focus in on her leg."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Leg' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !