There is no legitimate excuse for your behavior. Votre conduite n'admet aucune excuse légitime.
I'd like to make this business legitimate. J'aimerais rendre cette affaire légitime.
- "Despite appearances to the contrary, the takeover is completely legitimate, and cannot be challenged in a court of law."
- "Strategically, I must advise that we pursue a legitimate alternative to sweatshops and slave labor."
- "My passion is causing trouble for legitimate businessmen like you."
- "Judge, you seem legitimately insane."
- "I'm sure that we can find legitimate production sources without becoming certified."
- "This is a legitimate business, man, not a zoo."
- "Though delivered crudely, his concern that men won't want to smell "girly, like a girl" could be legitimate."
- "Bruno : Brian, it's not good business to give vouchers to people without a legitimate complaint."
- "Dr. Badguy : I'm not a terrorist, I am a legitimate businessman, like you sir."
- "These people use the legitimate letterhead of real corporations to scam other people."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Legitimate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !