a (flying) lesson: une leçon, un cours (de pilotage)
- "So now you know the reason our lessons are so cool"
- "Edward : I'm sorry sir, we don't know... We haven't chosen yet... Right now it's between Kazakhstan and... England... We think it's time the Queen learnt her lesson."
- "Man : I think today's lesson should be business related."
- "1st lesson for free!"
- "See you next week for another 25-second lesson."
- "I didn't know you gave guitar lessons, Edward."
- "Susie : Then below that you need to include a testimonial... a recommendation from a customer who was happy with your lessons."
- "So, you want to create a new advert for your guitar lessons?"
- "Edward : But I've never given a guitar lesson in my life, how can I include a testimonial?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Lesson' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !