(an extravagant) lifestyle: un style de vie (extravagant)
- "Needless to say, if the media found out about Freddie's "lifestyle", they'd have a field day."
- "Anyway, I'm expecting a full written apology or I'm going to tell your family about your wicked San Francisco "lifestyle"."
- "- The lifestyle you've always dreamed of: Foreign holidays, fast cars, expensive gifts for your spouse / companion."
- "Horatio : You need a change of lifestyle."
- "Bruno : I think Bernie Siegelman would agree with me that your lavish lifestyle has become a major problem."
- "Remember, your cat is free to choose any lifestyle he or she wishes."
- "I don't want to go back to that lifestyle: the parties, the drugs, the girls."
- "Lifestyles of the Rich and Crazy"
- "I think Bernie Siegelman would agree with me that your lavish lifestyle has become a major problem."
- "The returns on your money are spectacular, and guarantee you'll be able to live the lifestyle you've become accustomed to, even when you're senile."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Lifestyle' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !