a limit: une limite, une frontière
to limit: fixer, limiter
- "However, I would imagine that if we are to turn this potential loss into a profit, we should price these boxed sets high, and limit their supply to ensure a high demand."
- "The speed limit is 65 miles per hour, not, 97!"
- "Insurance type Description Insurance limit for damages"
- "Limiting sexist / racist / misogynist commentary to Twitter and Facebook"
- "No limit"
- "Test drive the new "Bogus", and explore the extreme limits of the driving experience!"
- "We should limit the availability of the boxed set to maintain a high demand, but only because we have no other choice."
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Limit' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !