a lion: un lion
- "For this reason I have sent you a bottle of "Lion Flower" by express delivery, which should arrive in the next couple of days."
- "The product, "Lion Flower", is currently being sold alongside "TigerLily" at one third of the price."
- "Mistake 2: You should never force lions to wear rollerblades."
- "Oh yeah! Lions? Maybe."
- "It's not a lion, it's a horse!"
- "Although "Lion Flower" looks similar to "TigerLily", I am reliably informed that its scent is second-rate and it will only be purchased by those outside our target market."
- "Brent : Hello everyone, I'm Brent Vanderplop reporting live from the jungle, the mighty jungle, where lions sleep tonight."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Lion' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !