a lip: une lèvre
Do you think they've already kissed on the lips? Penses-tu qu'ils se sont déjà embrassés sur les lèvres?
Read my lips! Ecoutez bien!
My lips are sealed! Bouche Cousue!
cleft lip bec de lièvre
to pay lip service faire semblant
(the) lip (of a cup): (le) bord (d'une tasse)
- "I'm awfully sorry but your fishing hook appears to be caught in my lip."
- "Your lips are like two satin pillows wrestling each other in a battle to conquer your face."
- "The last vision I have, just before I wake up screaming, is the face of the truck driver, the evil intent in his eyes, and the faint smile on his lips, as tranquil as my yoga master."
- "Her legs are a bit thick, but she's got a great smile with nice full lips."
- "Tired of that same old greasy lip balm?"
- "He had blood on his lips and a monkey under his arm."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Lip' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !