a list, a listing: une liste, un listing
I made a list of all the groceries we need. J'ai fait une liste de toutes les provisions dont nous avons besoin.
to be listed (under), (among): figurer (parmi)
We're listed among the top 50 most successful American companies. Nous figurons parmi les 50 entreprises américaines les plus brillantes.
- "Warbuckle : This is just a guess, but I don't think this is the AK-47 that I asked for on my Christmas list."
- "You see, a small company listed on NASDAQ is about to announce an important technological breakthrough."
- "I have your cause of death listed as a "heart attack"."
- "I am sending a list of additional services ChinaCorp can provide, as an attachment to this email."
- "Project motivation (I have attached a sort of "task list" to this email for you to show Miss Stake."
- "He is not your average 12 year old, so we have provided you with a short list of suggestions and guidelines"
- "Here is a brief sampling of dreams from our lists"
- "Below is the list of requests he has sent me."
- "It's just a rough list."
- "Horatio : Look, this is my "task list"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'List' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !