lonely: solitaire, seul(e)
You only call me when you feel lonely. Tu m'appelles que lorsque tu te sens seul.
(my) loneliness (is killing me): (ma) solitude (me tue)
- "Warbuckle : Well well well, Philip, look at the two of us: a couple of sad and lonely workaholics stuck at the office on New Year's Eve!"
- "I feel slightly less lonely... like I have one or two friends."
- "So lonely, feel so lonely."
- "I'm a bit lonely in here by myself."
- "Customer : Well, I suppose I am a bit lonely."
- "In this friendly, friendly world, with each day so full of joy, why should any heart be lonely?"
- "Only the lonely, know the way I feel tonight"
- "Crippling loneliness."
- "Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices, a fledgling juice and smoothie bar, caused a stir last month when their "miraculous" juices allegedly cured a man of his loneliness, reunited a lost parrot with his lover, and helped settle a bitter dispute between a chicken and an egg."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Lonely' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !