loyal: fidèle, loyal
Stink is a very loyal dog. Stink est un chien très fidèle.
UK: Bobby was a very loyal dog.
US: Our most loyal customers receive special offers.
- "British Bob has been loyal to the family."
- "Have you murdered, imprisoned or tortured loyal subjects by mistake or on a whim?"
- "Today we mourn a man who never had a chance to confess the love he clearly felt for me, his loyal, charismatic special assistant."
- "But British Bob, he's always been loyal."
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "Dear loyal Delavigne canteen customers"
- "Your loyal special assistant"
- "He, she or it shall provide me with loyal companionship, unconditional love, and occasionally snuggle with me when I am feeling blue."
- "While we are undoubtedly a planet of dog lovers, the reasons for canine popularity vary from country to country: the British like dogs because they are loyal;"
- "Philip : Thank you loyal subjects, I hope you enjoyed your new national anthem. Don't worry, you'll going to hear it again, every morning, every afternoon, and twice every night."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Loyal' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !