(to go) mad: (devenir) fou, dingue, malade, fâché
Note that mad can mean both "angry" and "crazy" depending on its context:
I am very mad at you. Je suis très fâché contre toi.
This music is driving me mad! Cette musique me rend fou!
- "You're not even mad at me?"
- "Bruno : I'm not mad."
- "Nigel : You're mad!"
- "They are sad, mad, they just walk on the floor."
- "And also I wanna tell you I'm really really really really mad, man."
- "Craig "I'm completely mad" Krankoff"
- "I think he might still be mad at me."
- "When I dumped him he went mad and was sent to an insane asylum. You could say that he was my first patient."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Mad' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !