major: important, majeur, principal
a major: un commandant, quelqu'un de majeur
UK: My grandfather was a major in the army.
US: We have a major problem on board the airplane: snakes.
- "Bruno : I think Bernie Siegelman would agree with me that your lavish lifestyle has become a major problem."
- "Secondly, I have met with all of our major clients to let them know about Bruno's leave of absence."
- "Subject: Major prospective investor to visit offices next Tuesday"
- "Boston was also the site of several major events during the American revolution including the Boston Massacre, the battle of Bunker Hill as well as the Boston Tea Party."
- "Major exports of Sweden?"
- "That was a summary of the major events of the last month."
- "Next Tuesday at 3:45, we will be receiving a visit from Lucie M Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune and a prospective investor with major connections."
- "Bruno : Horatio, show me all of Delavigne's major perfumes from the last 10 years."
- "DELAVIGNE CORP TO MAKE MAJOR PHILANTHROPIC ANNOUNCEMENT"
- "However, it was also a year of revolution, where social networks changed the way we remove dictators and riot in major cities."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Major' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !