to make sure (that...): s'assurer, vérifier, faire en sorte (que...)
Make sure that you did not make any mistakes. Assurez-vous que vous n'avez pas fait de faute.
- "More importantly, this month we are conducting our business operations in song, so please make sure to sing in tune!"
- "Make sure she received my counter-proposal at 8.1 per unit"
- "At the bottom of your advert, make sure you include..."
- "Make sure you eat something before you go!"
- "You just make sure you don't gain any weight, and you'll be fine."
- "I was just making sure."
- "So I make sure that there's good team spirit."
- "I've been hired by your company to make sure you people are having fun and working together."
- "Hannah : Approachable means making sure that people feel comfortable in coming to me and asking me questions."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Make sure' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !