a man: un homme, un "mec"
Pluriel : men
Man and wife Mari et femme
a woman: une femme
Pluriel : women
- "Gidyeon, this is Dr. Loblaw, say hello to the nice man."
- "Bruno : Brian, what is this woman saying?"
- "Though I won't divulge the destination yet, I can tell you that we will find ourselves confronted with man's ancient enemy: Nature."
- "Get some sour cream and onion chips, with some dip, man"
- "Bruno : We've had equal rights for black people, Spanish-Americans, women, the disabled, gays, even disabled gays."
- "Now, ideally you would retrieve the hair of an American black bear, but, as I am a generous and kind man, I will also accept grizzly bear hair."
- "Philip's success with women was legendary in the office."
- "A big fat man!"
- "Bruno : Man, that was a long flight."
- "If you're a gay man,... just go ahead and make yourself a gay drink"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Man' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !