Manage to en français : traduction et définition
Traductions et définitions de mots et expressions en anglais avec Gymglish
Progressez en anglais dès aujourd'hui. Testez votre niveau gratuitement.
Gratuit et sans engagement.
Traduction et définition
- "Jean and I have managed to recover all of our data and transfer it to our new servers, so theoretically you should have received all emails which were sent to you while our server was offline."
- "He writes: Miss Bliss, how do you manage to thrive in the male-dominated perfume industry?"
- "Looks like you've managed to escape prison one more time!"
- "I managed to maintain a shred of dignity by sticking out my ‘pinkie' finger with each sip."
- "HoratioBot tried to eat her, but I managed to save her."
- "We managed to identify and destroy the virus before it infected any other machines on the network, which is extremely good news."
- "Luckily for you, Freddy and I are members of the same golf club and I managed to persuade him not to press charges."
- "Eventually I did manage to finish it however, at which time I enjoyed another good laugh."
- "I have managed to smuggle some of my favorite French foods through customs, including a very smelly camembert that I have kept in my trousers."
- "You'll be pleased to know that despite our little incident, I managed to talk those suckers at "Smells R Us" into renewing their orders for the upcoming year."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Manage to' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais en ligne Gymglish !
Ils parlent de nous :
Evaluez votre niveau d'anglais gratuitement avec Gymglish, cours d'anglais en ligne.TESTEZ VOTRE ANGLAIS