to march: marcher au pas, manifester, parader
a (50 mile) march: une marche (de 50 miles)
There was a steady march forward from the allied troops. Les troupes alliées ont effectué une marche régulière vers l'avant.
March: le mois de mars
- "Bob the Brit : They always told me, never trust a Corsican with a gun on the fourth weekend in March!"
- "Subject: May Day March"
- "Our records indicate that you received the delivery on March 11th."
- "Icarus : Stickypedia was created by Willy James in March 2002 - or November 2001 - depending upon which Stickypedia page you look at."
- "Edward : We're marching to Bruno's office in protest!"
- "16 March"
- "'The march may be infiltrated by liberal radicals intent on spreading anti-American propaganda and denouncing traditional American values."
- "Leonard : The May Day march is our chance to demand better rights as workers, and Bruno is standing in our way!"
- "He denied us our right to march in the May Day protest, so we're denying him his right to leave the office for the weekend."
- ""Some members of the Delavigne staff plan to leave early on Friday so that they can attend the march."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'March' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !