a mark: une tache, une empreinte, une marque
(a map) marked (with an "X"): (une carte) marquée (d'un "X")
high marks des bonnes notes (à l'école)
to mark: indiquer, noter, marquer
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "Mark : How did you get that opportunity?"
- "Bruno had been poisoned and his body mutilated in many ways - cigarette burns, bullet wounds, stab wounds, teeth marks, etc."
- "Jean : No, Mark."
- "Mark : Hey there, John!"
- "He has all the marks of the Brexit: His pale skin!"
- "The board of the IACF thought it only fitting that you, one of the true pioneers in the fragrance and cosmetic community, deliver the speech to mark the Vicennial anniversary of our organization."
- "Susie: Other messages like marriage proposals, wire transfers from Nigerian princes, and absolutely all mails from Philip Cheeter, I mark as SPAM or delete immediately."
- "Mark : Do you like the class?"
- "And yes, even though several questions were marked "Not Done", I know that you would have answered those questions if you could have!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Mark' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !