masculinity: la masculinité
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne was marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the "outdoorsy", "rugged", "manly" type."
- "To sell it as a masculine fragrance?"
- "Masculine. Salty."
- "A man whose long, magnificent hair was a symbol of masculinity and freedom, especially in the Philippines for some reason."
- "Each billboard emits the scent of Washed Up, described by Kalvin Krime as "a masculine blend of sun, surf, and wetsuits"."
- "Overcoming perceived ideas of what is and is not "masculine" will be a big hurdle, but I'm sure we can do it."
- "Icarus : Buh, I prefer more masculine, musky odors."
- "Patrice is a celebrated figure whose legacy includes popularizing the "ready to wear" style of clothing, as well as imbuing traditionally masculine clothing with a female sensibility."
- "Horatio : Now Susie, if you want a masculine scent, I mean masculine, I advise using the tse-tse fly, which lives inside the bull testicle."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Masculinity' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !