a (protective, gas) mask: un masque (de protection, à gaz)
(the) masked (avenger): (le vengeur) masqué
- "There are many beautiful flowers there in bloom this time of year, so those who suffer from hay fever should bring some antihistamines or a protective mask."
- "Olaf : Ok, Klaus, my mask is on."
- "Cleaning equipment and gas masks are available in my office."
- "Before you enter, you may want to put on this protective mask, you never know what might happen."
- "Tobacco smoke may smell unpleasant, but it certainly is a good mask."
- "We have video footage of masked members of this group breaking in to our establishment shortly before we opened on Friday."
- "I brought my eyes wide shut mask and everything!"
- "Before you enter, you may want to put on this protective mask, and above all, don't look him in the eyes!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Mask' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !