(a) massive (amount): (une quantité) massive, importante
- "Bruno has decided not to take any disciplinary action for this massive error in judgment, however he has decided that you should undergo a mandatory session with me in HR for some pointers."
- "And I'll let you imagine how a massive sale of shares could affect your stock's price."
- "Did you know that Champions League is massive in South America?"
- "Brian : Wow it's massive in here!"
- "The massive skylight above us illuminates the entire space with natural light."
- "If someone else picks it up, say a dumb intern, it gives them a massive electric shock."
- "The newer generation of Chinese entrepreneurs wants to dispel the notion that China's only contribution to the global economy is its massive workforce and cheap production."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Massive' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !