the material: le matériel
After the budget cuts, teachers will have less access to teaching materials. Après la réduction du budget, les professeurs auront un accès restreint au matériel pédagogique.
(biographical) material: un document, des données (biographiques)
- "No longer is the web "just" a research tool, a means to keep in touch via email or a source of easily-plagiarized material for lazy students."
- "You should know that storing psychedelic, poisonous and alcoholic material in close proximity to cosmetic products is a major safety hazard."
- "Flammable and corrosive materials are now being stored separately."
- "Internet piracy, which involves file sharing and unauthorized downloading of copyrighted material, may be made illegal in several European countries."
- "Jackson : As you can see, I've produced some small prototypes of Mr Delavigne's statue in different materials: a mini-Delavigne made from glass;"
- "Are you carrying any of the following items: Acids, ammunition, animals, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms, fireworks, flammable liquids, hazardous materials, materials with a disagreeable odor, matches?"
- "Now I'm going to conduct a simple experiment to demonstrate the properties of these different materials."
- "Promotional material will be sent to Delavigne's most important customers and retailers."
- "Please let me know what steps you will take to remove this material within 15 working days of the date you received this letter."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Material' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !