I'll meet with (the President tomorrow): J'ai rendez-vous avec (le président demain)
to meet (somebody): rencontrer, faire la connaissance de, retrouver (qq'un)
- "I would like you to meet with a contact of mine - French music producer Guy DuPuy."
- "Secondly, I have met with all of our major clients to let them know about Bruno's leave of absence."
- "He cannot meet with you after lunch, nor can he meet with you before lunch."
- "Philip will be traveling to smoggy, silicone-filled Los Angeles on Thursday morning to meet with buyers from 'Smells R Us', a chain of local perfume stores based in Southern California, as well as carriers of fine Delavigne products."
- "For this reason, he cannot meet with you on this day."
- "If you deem my application worth considering, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you or Mr. Delavigne personally at your earliest convenience."
- "In fact, he cannot meet with you during lunch either, so don't bother asking him. Fortunately, however, Bruno does have fifteen minutes free on Friday the 11th of next month."
- "Lucie : It's a good thing too, I have no choice but to meet with you and take the tour"
- "In fact, he cannot meet with you during lunch."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Meet with someone' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !