a message: un message
UK: I'm sorry, Dr. Peter Venkman isn't here. Can I take a message?
US: A text message is a good way to give someone bad news.
- "He's got an important message for you."
- "I have tattooed the following message on the small of my back"
- "If everything is working correctly, this message should arrive in your Inbox, and not the Junk mail folder."
- "Bruno's message"
- "Bruno : Do you have a message for the people of Earth?"
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
- "You have got to change that ridiculous message."
- "Please leave your name, number and a detailed message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
- "Can I check my messages?"
- "Fisherman : Oh my goodness, all those messages!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Message' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !