milk: le lait
I prefer breast milk to goat's milk. Je préfère le lait maternel au lait de chèvre.
- "A bottle of milk, is it?"
- "We ain't got no more milk."
- "Inga : Well maybe a glass of water, and some milk for you."
- "Carlos : One milk."
- "Carlos : No more milk?"
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
- "Milk Bar and Casino, 33 Penny Lane, London, England."
- "I would really like to see more varieties of coffee in the coffee machine in the break room. "Milk and sugar", "black with sugar", "extra sugar" and "cream and sugar" don't offer much diversity."
- "I prefer milk."
- "Baby going to cry if he doesn't have his milk."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Milk' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !