one million: un million
a million dollars un million de dollars
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores will donate a sum of 1 million dollars annually to charitable causes promoting democracy, free trade and open borders in Europe."
- "A million dollar loan..."
- "As we wrote in our press release, we would like to announce that Horatio Oléré, in conjunction with the Delavigne Corporation, wishes to make a donation of 10 million euros."
- "One million, four hundred and fifty-six thousand, eight hundred and ninety-five!"
- "Mr. Oléré, 10 million Euros is an enormous sum, even for a corporation."
- "Horatio : Ten million euros?"
- "You've got millions of dollars, Harold, and you do nothing for anybody but yourself."
- "Without a million dollar loan"
- "Ten million euros!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Million' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !