a miracle: un miracle
- "It doesn't sound like you are on the same page regarding the future of Miracle Juices at all."
- "I believe in miracles."
- "The fog greatly obscured visibility and quite frankly, it's a miracle we arrived safely."
- "Horatio : Let me be clear: I am definitely willing to part with Miracle Juices."
- "It's a miracle!"
- "I mean, I love your acting in "Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles"."
- "Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices, a fledgling juice and smoothie bar, caused a stir last month when their "miraculous" juices allegedly cured a man of his loneliness, reunited a lost parrot with his lover, and helped settle a bitter dispute between a chicken and an egg."
- "He plays the doctor in the show, "Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles"."
- "The TV network canceled "Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles" due to poor ratings."
- ""Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles"... Those were the good old days."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Miracle' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !