Mister (Smith), Mr. (Smith): Monsieur (Smith), M. (Smith)
- "We're going to keep Mr. Gidyeon in custody."
- "Hello Mr. Fatman!"
- "Mr. Cheeter, please choose a mission at random on your way out."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Mr. Jones, in my professional opinion, Mr. Gidyeon is totally freaking nuts."
- "Mr. Cheeter, I don't have any record of you being eaten by a bear in my files."
- "I have no record of your death, Mr. Cheeter."
- "Now, Mr. Gidyeon, look into this mirror and tell me what you see."
- "God : Bernie, Mr. Cheeter is not supposed to be here."
- "Finally, Mr. Brian Jones."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Mister' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !