to mix: (se) mélanger, confondre
to mix in ajouter, mélanger
to mix up confondre
to be mixed up in être impliqué dans
a mix, a mixture: un mélange, une mixture
Cement mix Préparation pour le ciment
mixed: mitigé, varié
- "In the bathtub, Oléré mixed special blends of perfumes using mysterious and exotic plants."
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
- "Horatio : I am mixing a perfume by shaking it."
- "Shaky, shaky, mix you up!"
- "Recent test flights have succeeded in using a mix of 50% biofuels and 50% traditional kerosene."
- "Bruno had better luck with independent shops, which were fascinated by Oléré's intense and original mixtures."
- "He was trying to create an experimental new fragrance called "Liquid Dynamite" when he accidentally mixed some dangerous chemicals together with tragic results."
- "In the bathtub, Oléré mixed special types of perfumes using mysterious and exotic plants."
- ""Accounts Receivable" on the left, and "Accounts Payable" on the right, but now they're all mixed together."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Mix' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !