moreover: de plus, en plus, qui plus est
- "Moreover, I am trained in a variety of hand-to-hand combat techniques, and I am an expert marksman as well, should Mr. Delavigne ever require a bodyguard or even an assassin."
- "Moreover, the workers demand it!"
- "Icarus : Moreover, the money you pay into this plan is tax-free for now, and Delavigne matches part of what you contribute, so you effectively get free money!"
- "Moreover, sales of Delavigne skin care products in Japan are up 14.6% over the past six months."
- "Moreover, US pollution is being carried by wind currents towards the South Pole, close to Australia."
- "Moreover, given that he vomited eighteen times, I am sure that any dangerous elements have left his system."
- "Moreover, the "nice young man" in question has not been seen since he received his cheque."
- "Lance : Moreover, the .44 Magnum is much too heavy for a six year old."
- "Moreover, I'm honoured and touched that you selected me to be the photographer for your first photoshoot!"
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Moreover' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !