most of (them): la plupart d'(entre eux)
- "You hand-picked most of them personally."
- "And most of them stock either Kalvin Krime or Grevelon, so I can only assume that there's been approval from the distributors."
- "All they're good for is a little sex once in a while, and most of them can't even handle that."
- "The above points probably seem obvious to most of us, but the great aunt Margarets of this world might find them useful."
- "They can live more than 200 years, but most of them retire at 65!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Most of them' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !