the motivation: la motivation
to motivate: motiver, pousser
- "It should be a song that motivates us!"
- "Harold : Yes, well they seem like an excellent team: talented, motivated, and interested in what they are doing."
- "You've gotta be able to lead by example in this business Jean, that way you earn respect from your team. Sales is a battle, and you have to motivate your troops each and every day."
- "Harold Warbuckle : They seem like an excellent team: talented, motivated, and interested in what they are doing."
- "But I'm not really motivated by money."
- "Helping needy people is my real motivation."
- "Hannah is a motivated and reliable worker."
- "Project motivation (I have attached a sort of "task list" to this email for you to show Miss Stake."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Motivation' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !