(to watch) a movie: (regarder) un film
I stayed home and watched movies last night. Je suis resté chez moi hier soir et j'ai regardé des films.
- "If you stop going to bad movies, they'll stop making bad movies."
- "I'm a movie producer based in L."
- "I loved his last movie... what was it called?"
- "I think I'll go see a movie."
- "Herbert : Listen buddy, these things happen in the movie business."
- "I'm calling to get the latest on our movie."
- "Although the script is very well written, we think that a movie about a serial killer with a pathological obsession with Delavigne products may harm our brand's image."
- "Haven't you seen that movie?"
- "Journalist 1 : Mr. Delavigne, what kind of movie are you going to see?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Movie' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !