It's nap time!: C'est l'heure de la sieste !
to take a nap: faire une sieste
- "Incorporating nap time for the staff might even provide a nice PR angle for all those journalists looking for stories about "hip" and "caring" corporations."
- "That's why I propose that rather than company-wide "nap time", we institute a company-wide "laugh time"."
- "Nap time is over!"
- "As for nap time, I'm afraid I remain unconvinced of its efficacy."
- "This leads me to my point: some of the staff have been discussing the possibility of a company-wide "nap time" in order to increase productivity during the work day."
- "Horatio : Yes, exactly. Nap time!"
- "Did you just say "nap time"?"
- "Hannah : So nap time is right after lunch time?"
- "Horatio : But before tea time and nap time number two, yes."
- "Also, I thought I should bring it to your attention that Horatio has already established his own nap time policy, apparently it has been in place for several decades, and he seems to be ultra-productive!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Nap time' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !