a nation: une nation, un pays
UK: Britain is a nation of shopkeepers.
US: The president spoke to the nation about the new tax.
- "Let's take a short break and we'll be back to learn more about your exotic, undiscovered nations."
- "We're supposed to bring democracy to a small nation by Friday, and we don't even know where we're bringing it."
- "I hope you'll come back soon with more information about the fascinating nation of Scandinavia."
- "No, I am scared for the people of this nation, and others across the planet."
- "Could the peace of this rainy, beer-loving nation be in danger?"
- "Europe is a community of nations dedicated towards one goal"
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
- "Bring democracy to a small nation."
- "Don't wanna be an American idiot, Don't want a nation under the new media"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Nation' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !