near: proche, près
to near: (s')approcher, avoisiner
- "A fellow student said "Zack was careful not to throw the candy directly at people, but a caramel square did land quite near my foot"."
- "Kevin : Yes they do, but all deliveries to Brazil go out of Southampton, England, and it takes around 16 days to get to Itaguai port, near Rio de Janeiro."
- "Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase their favorite perfumes in a retail store situated near the exit, and many of the artworks will be inspired by famous Delavigne scents."
- "Travelling to and from the nearest city is no problem, our airport shuttle service is guaranteed to take the same amount of time as the flight itself."
- "Locals were treated to a free firework display yesterday when a lorry containing perfumes crashed near a beach and burst into flames."
- "You know, near the water."
- "Bruno : Well everyone, we're nearing the end of our show."
- "You run to the nearest drugstore and buy a bottle of TigerLily perfume."
- "Day 13 : Horatio has constructed a small tent near the ovens, comprised mainly of asparagus and T-Bone steaks."
- "Bad: Don't spray near an open flame"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Near' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !