normal: normal, habituel, standard
- "You can take 3 to 4 weeks' paid maternity leave in the time leading up to the birth (paid at 55-60% your normal salary)."
- "Is that normal, nurse?"
- "This is completely normal."
- "I think that it's normal that delivery takes more than a couple of hours."
- "Please allow me now to pose a rhetorical question to all of you: is it normal that I am directly receiving phone calls from customers?"
- "And right now since you are calling me on my home phone line and these are not office hours, I should tell you that this pleasant little chat we're having is costing you triple my normal rate."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Your blood pressure is normal, temperature as well."
- "Sam : Well I think it's normal considering your company's importance to our bank."
- "This is what most normal corporations do after all."
- "I can't be sure, but I would swear they were almost like normal human beings: smiling, frowning, yawning."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Normal' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !