(the) northern (hemisphere, France): (l'hémisphère) Nord, le Nord (de la France)
- "The northern teams really want to establish themselves as the southern teams have historically dominated."
- "A few years ago, Northern Ireland, Ireland, the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Russia and Israel were also desirable locations for corporate giants and mid-level enterprises alike."
- "The rugby world seems to be split into two camps: those teams in the Northern hemisphere and those originating from the South, notably the South Africans, the Australians and the legendary All Blacks from New Zealand."
- "He's reporting live from a fishing boat off Northern Scotland."
- "But here's the real problem. Eliminating half of the fishing industry would have a devastating effect on unemployment levels in Northern Scotland."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Northern' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !