the nose: le nez
- "As you know, we honor distinguished "Noses" from around the world, and appoint a "Nose Genius" each year."
- "Brian : He's tall, handsome, well-dressed, beautiful shoulders, fantastic nose—"
- "Blonde hair, funny nose!"
- "Brian : Well, sir, I'm sure you already know of Horatio Oléré, the head of our Research and Development department: Delavigne's "Nose"."
- "Let me introduce you to Horatio Oléré, Delavigne's "nose" and head of our Research and Development department."
- "They call me the "nose"."
- "Chairman, The Nose Awards Committee (NAC)"
- "I'm sure you already know of Horatio Oléré, the head of our Research and Development department, and Delavigne's "Nose"."
- "Examples: "She still hasn't apologized for breaking my heart or my nose."
- "May I suggest that Horatio Oléré, my head "Nose", speak in my place?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Nose' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !