oil: l'huile, le pétrole
olive oil l'huile d'olive
- "Macadamia Nut Oil"
- "Icarus : Mr. Oléré, in your latest shipment you've got oils from Tasmania, Edelweiss extract imported from Austria, and 700 thoraxes from the African honey bee!"
- "Like truffle oil or something."
- "Bruno : Oil and vinegar, please."
- "After he displaced all of its contents, he was able to locate the required oil in less than a minute."
- "America's oil and coal-reliant economy and its refusal to ratify the Kyoto treaty on global warming is one of the contributing factors to the destruction of the ozone layer."
- "It took him nearly twenty-five minutes to find a small flask of jasmine oil on the alphabetically arranged shelf of botanical extracts."
- "Water 20.7%, Triclosan 0.3%, fragrance composition 2,0% with Coriander Oil, and Cypress Oil."
- "Each billboard is accompanied by a high-powered fan and several cartridges of Washed Up fragrance oil."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Oil' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !