What's on your mind?: A quoi pensez-vous ?
(I've got lots of things) on my mind (at the moment!): (J'ai plein de choses) en tête (en ce moment !)
- "I must admit I'm curious to know what's on your mind, but I suppose I'll have to wait until I arrive in Texas to find out."
- "Donna : You look distracted. What's on your mind?"
- "I've had a lot of things on my mind lately."
- "Bruno : No, but only if you tell me what's on your mind."
- "Get ready to express what's on your mind!"
- "Have a seat. What's on your mind?"
- "What's on your mind? You can tell me Bruno."
- "Bob : Yeah, I think that's possible. What's on your mind?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'On your mind' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !