an onion: un oignon
- "Waiter : Okay, so that's two French Onion Soups, two BLTs no T, and two teas."
- "Oh, and one more thing... Do you know if there'll be any onions or garlic included in the meal?"
- "Employee : French Onion Soap!"
- "Brian : But Bruno is allergic to onions and garlic."
- "Get some sour cream and onion chips, with some dip, man"
- "Becky : Here's what we'll do: We'll hope there's no onion or garlic in the meal."
- "Did you sell many onions?"
- "Susie : I suppose I'll have the same: a French Onion soup and a BLT, with no "T"."
- "Bruno's dad : Yeah, I sold many onions."
- "Liver and onions"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Onion' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !