an organization (US), an organisation (UK): une organisation, un organisme, une association
organized (US), organised (UK): organisé
to organize (US), to organise (UK): organiser, agencer, planifier
- "Chairman of the London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games"
- "But more accurately, I'm the winner because I'm getting paid for organizing this."
- "Sometimes I wonder if it's worth organising any kind of social activities at the company."
- "Gentlemen, did you think you could organize a secret prize fight between two senior Delavigne employees?"
- "The board of the IACF thought it only fitting that you, one of the true pioneers in the fragrance and cosmetic community, deliver the speech to mark the Vicennial anniversary of our organization."
- "I know I'm sending this at short notice, but I was thinking of organising a picnic this weekend, and I'd like you all to join me."
- "This table will give me a clearer idea when to organise my picnic!"
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "The experience was utterly humiliating for both of us, and for a long while, it seemed that we would die in that horrible, detestable yet meticulously organized hellhole."
- "I'd just like to remind everyone that I organised a picnic this weekend, and I didn't see any of your faces there!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Organization' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !