overall: globalement, dans l'ensemble
(the meeting was an) overall (success): globalement, dans l'ensemble, (la réunion était une réussite)
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "I think the session was an overall success."
- "Hannah : The Internet represents a growing part of our overall retail sales."
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "But overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Overall' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !