to oversee: superviser, surveiller, gérer
- "A web agency has been contracted to oversee changes to the company website (www."
- "You oversee all sales - both wholesale and retail - and lead the sales department as well as working with your own key clients."
- "I have to bring this case to the oversight committee, and of course there is also the executive committee, who oversees the oversight committee."
- "I oversaw the same type of transformation at my last job."
- "I oversee manufacturing"
- "As I'm sure you are aware, Bob has been with you for 5 years and oversees the IT department."
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Oversee' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !